You are a Spoofing victim if:
A spammer has stole your email data and he's using your email address to spam. Change immediately the following data and follow read advices to prevent Spoofing.
- Change your password frequently
- Don't use the same password on more than one account.
- Create secure Password:
Use minimum 8 and maximum 15 characters with capital letters and lowcase, numbers and at least 2 special characters like !@#$%^&*?_()
- The password mustn't content personal information like:
Dates, things related with you or your family or your personal life (Name of your son, your daughter or your wife, birth dates, etc.)
Protect your computer, tablet and smartphone:
- Use firewall (if you use Windows 10 click here)
- Turn on security apps on every device you are using
- Don't leave your email account on a device taht isn't yours
We also recommend to do an anti malware scan on all the device you use:
- Windows: http://www.avira.com/en/download/product/avira-free-antivirus
- Mac: https://www.avast.com/en-en/free-mac-security
- Android: Search "Avira" on "Play Store".